Friday, January 13, 2006

Zeppity Do Dah, Zeppity day..

Zep has seen some action in his time. He recalls a visit to the former communist Czeck republic. Here he stayed at Conviksta St, in the former KGB headquarters and made aquaintance with the local beer, Budijivocky.

The next day after travling more than 6km on foot he had an experience of a lifetime. We are listening to his rendition of the story in one of the underground pubs in Prague"

" Well my friends, what a day I 've had. You've wondered I'm sure, about the new chip off the old hat. It happend like this. I visited Prague Castle, to meet King Wenceslas - of course. Unfortunately they told me I'd arrived a few centuries too late, but instead, I could catch up with the chefs to the heads of state if I wanted to, by going to a different part of the castle- so off I went... Unfotunately due to my compact size I was mistaken for a soccer ball by one of the never smiling guards of the Castle..."

A murmur went throught the crowd..

"Down came the butt of his gun and out came his boot _ and I went flying! I was sure I was a gonner - as did my poor "parents" who had visions of spending the night in the slammer for distutrbing the guards. Anyway I'm lucky, I'm made of sterner stuff- otherwise I would have been in a smithereen pieces."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home